During the past few months, hundreds of country music fans picketed outside Gaylord’s offices, with some carrying signs reading, “Too country and proud of it!'’, and deluged the company with mailed protests. Country star George Jones showed up one day to offer support to the demonstrators.
- NANCY JONES TO CELEBRATE ANNIVERSARY OF GEORGE JONES’ PASSING ON APRIL 26th WITH MEMORIAL EVENT
- LIVE WITH THE POSSUM CD FREE WITH ORDERS OVER $30
- REST IN PEACE HERB KINMAN
- BLUEGRASS QUEEN RHONDA VINCENT PAYS TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- CPM EXHIBIT HONORS JONES’S LEGACY
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT FEATURED IN COUNTRY WEEKLY
- VIP TICKET HOLDER PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT