George took to the Opry stage on March 2, 2002 to premiere his new song “50,000 Names” to a full house. Before hand, he made his way to the set of CMT Most Wanted Live to show off the new video as well. This was the highest attended Most Wanted Live audience since the show began. Check out the slide show to see all the fun that took place!
- NANCY JONES TO CELEBRATE ANNIVERSARY OF GEORGE JONES’ PASSING ON APRIL 26th WITH MEMORIAL EVENT
- LIVE WITH THE POSSUM CD FREE WITH ORDERS OVER $30
- REST IN PEACE HERB KINMAN
- BLUEGRASS QUEEN RHONDA VINCENT PAYS TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- CPM EXHIBIT HONORS JONES’S LEGACY
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT FEATURED IN COUNTRY WEEKLY
- VIP TICKET HOLDER PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT