This original work of art by Artist, Don Hodson, in conjunction with George Jones and Remington, will be produced in a limited edition geclee print of only 850 signed and numbered geclee’s and 150 signed and numbered hand embellished artist proof geclee’s. These geclee’s are produced on acid-free 330g somerset paper with 100 year’s archival inks. A work of art is not complete without the proper glazing. For ‘Two Legends’ we started by choosing Silverwood, a premiere designer in the framing industry. Together, with the Artist, they designed a presentation of a suede matte with an antique gold frame highlighted by rope compo and a black edge. Each piece is complete with glass, not only to protect the geclee, but George Jones’ original autograph as well. That’s right, each geclee will be individually autographed by George Jones and signed and numbered by the artist.
- THE SWON BROTHERS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES WITH “WHO’S GONNA FILL THEIR SHOES” ON “THE VOICE”
- GEORGE JONES FINAL NASHVILLE CONCERT TO TAKE PLACE AS A ‘TRIBUTE SHOW’
- FRIENDS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES AT FUNERAL
- MUSIC CITY MOURNS COUNTRY LEGEND GEORGE JONES IN MEMORIAL AT GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE
- KEITH RICHARDS: GEORGE JONES WAS 'PURE AMERICAN MUSIC'
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE DETAILS ANNOUNCED
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE WILL INCLUDE LAURA BUSH, KENNY CHESNEY AND MANY MORE