This original work of art by Artist, Don Hodson, in conjunction with George Jones and Remington, will be produced in a limited edition geclee print of only 850 signed and numbered geclee’s and 150 signed and numbered hand embellished artist proof geclee’s. These geclee’s are produced on acid-free 330g somerset paper with 100 year’s archival inks. A work of art is not complete without the proper glazing. For ‘Two Legends’ we started by choosing Silverwood, a premiere designer in the framing industry. Together, with the Artist, they designed a presentation of a suede matte with an antique gold frame highlighted by rope compo and a black edge. Each piece is complete with glass, not only to protect the geclee, but George Jones’ original autograph as well. That’s right, each geclee will be individually autographed by George Jones and signed and numbered by the artist.
- NANCY JONES TO CELEBRATE ANNIVERSARY OF GEORGE JONES’ PASSING ON APRIL 26th WITH MEMORIAL EVENT
- LIVE WITH THE POSSUM CD FREE WITH ORDERS OVER $30
- REST IN PEACE HERB KINMAN
- BLUEGRASS QUEEN RHONDA VINCENT PAYS TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- CPM EXHIBIT HONORS JONES’S LEGACY
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT FEATURED IN COUNTRY WEEKLY
- VIP TICKET HOLDER PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT