This original work of art by Artist, Don Hodson, in conjunction with George Jones and Remington, will be produced in a limited edition geclee print of only 850 signed and numbered geclee’s and 150 signed and numbered hand embellished artist proof geclee’s. These geclee’s are produced on acid-free 330g somerset paper with 100 year’s archival inks. A work of art is not complete without the proper glazing. For ‘Two Legends’ we started by choosing Silverwood, a premiere designer in the framing industry. Together, with the Artist, they designed a presentation of a suede matte with an antique gold frame highlighted by rope compo and a black edge. Each piece is complete with glass, not only to protect the geclee, but George Jones’ original autograph as well. That’s right, each geclee will be individually autographed by George Jones and signed and numbered by the artist.
- ROLLING STONE: STARS HONOR GEORGE JONES AT MASSIVE NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT ALAN
- AP: STARS LINE UP TO PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- PHOTOS FROM THE GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT
- CMT: GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT BRINGS OUT COUNTRY MUSIC TITANS
- THANKS MIKE HUCKABEE FOR EMCEEING THE SHOW ON FRIDAY AND YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS ON THE HUCKABEE SHOW!
- LEGACY OF GEORGE JONES MUST BE PRESERVED
- GEORGE JONES CELEBRATED AT NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT