On Saturday, September 7th, Alan Jackson, George Jones and Lee Ann Womack took to the stage at the Grand Ole Opry, during GRAND OLE OPRY LIVE on CMT. Womack and Jackson honored their musical hero George Jones, who turns 71 Friday, Sept. 12, by each performing a Jones standard. Jones then took center seat in the Opry House for the performances before joining the broadcast at the end of the hour. Singer-songwriter Jim Lauderdale, who will reprise his role as Jones in the Ryman Auditorium production Stand By Your Man: The Tammy Wynette Story beginning Sept. 19, and other Opry favorites were also on hand to join in the birthday celebration of the living ledged.
- NANCY JONES TO CELEBRATE ANNIVERSARY OF GEORGE JONES’ PASSING ON APRIL 26th WITH MEMORIAL EVENT
- LIVE WITH THE POSSUM CD FREE WITH ORDERS OVER $30
- REST IN PEACE HERB KINMAN
- BLUEGRASS QUEEN RHONDA VINCENT PAYS TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- CPM EXHIBIT HONORS JONES’S LEGACY
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT FEATURED IN COUNTRY WEEKLY
- VIP TICKET HOLDER PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT