/Thanks to everyone who placed their bids on George’s signed Gibson Guitar in the Mary Byron Foundation Auction! The Mary Byron Foundation is a nonprofit fund and provides support for innovative programs designed to stop domestic violence crimes and enhance protection for victims and their families. The foundation assists communities throughout the United States, by providing educational and planning opportunities and encouraging community collaboration. The guitar brought $540 for the cause.
- THE SWON BROTHERS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES WITH “WHO’S GONNA FILL THEIR SHOES” ON “THE VOICE”
- GEORGE JONES FINAL NASHVILLE CONCERT TO TAKE PLACE AS A ‘TRIBUTE SHOW’
- FRIENDS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES AT FUNERAL
- MUSIC CITY MOURNS COUNTRY LEGEND GEORGE JONES IN MEMORIAL AT GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE
- KEITH RICHARDS: GEORGE JONES WAS 'PURE AMERICAN MUSIC'
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE DETAILS ANNOUNCED
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE WILL INCLUDE LAURA BUSH, KENNY CHESNEY AND MANY MORE