George Jones has donated items for Tim McGraw’s annual Swampstock event. On Sunday, September 14, 2003, Tim McGraw hosts his annual Swampstock charity event in Rayville, LA. Swampstock was created by Tim to provide funding to help young people in his hometown area of Louisiana. Proceeds benefit Rayville’s Dixie League Baseball program and provide academic college scholarships for graduating high school seniors, among other worthwhile causes.
- THE SWON BROTHERS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES WITH “WHO’S GONNA FILL THEIR SHOES” ON “THE VOICE”
- GEORGE JONES FINAL NASHVILLE CONCERT TO TAKE PLACE AS A ‘TRIBUTE SHOW’
- FRIENDS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES AT FUNERAL
- MUSIC CITY MOURNS COUNTRY LEGEND GEORGE JONES IN MEMORIAL AT GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE
- KEITH RICHARDS: GEORGE JONES WAS 'PURE AMERICAN MUSIC'
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE DETAILS ANNOUNCED
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE WILL INCLUDE LAURA BUSH, KENNY CHESNEY AND MANY MORE