The GEORGE JONES show scheduled for July 20 at the New Melody Fair in N. Tonawanda, NY has been cancelled because of the promoter’s breach of contract. Mr. Jones is very sad to disappoint his fans but he was left with no option if the promoter does not honor his end of the contract. Mr. Jones hopes to reschedule a show in the area as he is always eager to perform in concert for his New York State area fans.
- 28 ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRES LIFE RIGHTS TO CELEBRATED COUNTRY MUSIC LEGEND GEORGE JONES
- WHY GEORGE JONES RANKS WITH FRANK SINATRA AND BILLIE HOLIDAY
- NAOMI JUDD: "CMT AWARDS DID A DISSERVICE TO COUNTRY FANS, JONES' LEGACY"
- THE OAK RIDGE BOYS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES AT THE 2013 CMA MUSIC FEST
- NANCY JONES REMEMBERS GEORGE WITH FRIENDS AT CMA FEST
- MONUMENT TO BE CONSTRUCTED FOR GEORGE JONES AT WOODLAWN CEMETERY
- THE SWON BROTHERS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES WITH “WHO’S GONNA FILL THEIR SHOES” ON “THE VOICE”