The GEORGE JONES show scheduled for July 20 at the New Melody Fair in N. Tonawanda, NY has been cancelled because of the promoter’s breach of contract. Mr. Jones is very sad to disappoint his fans but he was left with no option if the promoter does not honor his end of the contract. Mr. Jones hopes to reschedule a show in the area as he is always eager to perform in concert for his New York State area fans.
- NANCY JONES TO CELEBRATE ANNIVERSARY OF GEORGE JONES’ PASSING ON APRIL 26th WITH MEMORIAL EVENT
- LIVE WITH THE POSSUM CD FREE WITH ORDERS OVER $30
- REST IN PEACE HERB KINMAN
- BLUEGRASS QUEEN RHONDA VINCENT PAYS TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- CPM EXHIBIT HONORS JONES’S LEGACY
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT FEATURED IN COUNTRY WEEKLY
- VIP TICKET HOLDER PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT