George had breakfast with the world press the week before the release of his new album Hits I Missed and One I Didn’t. Newspaper, tv and magazine writers throughout the world were invited to the Jones’ home and treated to George Jones, sausage, biscuits, bacon and water along with a full breakfast feast. Members of the press spent time with Mr & Mrs Jones and talked about their favorites on the album. Jones’ new album is in stores now and can be bought here online by clicking here.
- NANCY JONES TO CELEBRATE ANNIVERSARY OF GEORGE JONES’ PASSING ON APRIL 26th WITH MEMORIAL EVENT
- LIVE WITH THE POSSUM CD FREE WITH ORDERS OVER $30
- REST IN PEACE HERB KINMAN
- BLUEGRASS QUEEN RHONDA VINCENT PAYS TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- CPM EXHIBIT HONORS JONES’S LEGACY
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT FEATURED IN COUNTRY WEEKLY
- VIP TICKET HOLDER PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT