George had breakfast with the world press the week before the release of his new album Hits I Missed and One I Didn’t. Newspaper, tv and magazine writers throughout the world were invited to the Jones’ home and treated to George Jones, sausage, biscuits, bacon and water along with a full breakfast feast. Members of the press spent time with Mr & Mrs Jones and talked about their favorites on the album. Jones’ new album is in stores now and can be bought here online by clicking here.
- ROLLING STONE: STARS HONOR GEORGE JONES AT MASSIVE NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT ALAN
- AP: STARS LINE UP TO PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- PHOTOS FROM THE GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT
- CMT: GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT BRINGS OUT COUNTRY MUSIC TITANS
- THANKS MIKE HUCKABEE FOR EMCEEING THE SHOW ON FRIDAY AND YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS ON THE HUCKABEE SHOW!
- LEGACY OF GEORGE JONES MUST BE PRESERVED
- GEORGE JONES CELEBRATED AT NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT