George had breakfast with the world press the week before the release of his new album Hits I Missed and One I Didn’t. Newspaper, tv and magazine writers throughout the world were invited to the Jones’ home and treated to George Jones, sausage, biscuits, bacon and water along with a full breakfast feast. Members of the press spent time with Mr & Mrs Jones and talked about their favorites on the album. Jones’ new album is in stores now and can be bought here online by clicking here.
- THE SWON BROTHERS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES WITH “WHO’S GONNA FILL THEIR SHOES” ON “THE VOICE”
- GEORGE JONES FINAL NASHVILLE CONCERT TO TAKE PLACE AS A ‘TRIBUTE SHOW’
- FRIENDS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES AT FUNERAL
- MUSIC CITY MOURNS COUNTRY LEGEND GEORGE JONES IN MEMORIAL AT GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE
- KEITH RICHARDS: GEORGE JONES WAS 'PURE AMERICAN MUSIC'
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE DETAILS ANNOUNCED
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE WILL INCLUDE LAURA BUSH, KENNY CHESNEY AND MANY MORE