A new exhibit, titled The Grand Tour: George Jones Country, will open on Dec. 2 at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville. The exhibit will include a 14″ x 20″ black and white photograph of 12-year-old Jones on the streets of Beaumont, Texas; Jones’ “White Lightning” black wool Nudie suit, circa 1960, featuring embroidered moonshine jugs and rhinestone lightning bolts; and a George Jones model Martin D-41 guitar with mother-of-pearl “GJ” inlay. Jones was elected to the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1992. The exhibit will run through May 2006. more
- ROLLING STONE: STARS HONOR GEORGE JONES AT MASSIVE NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT ALAN
- AP: STARS LINE UP TO PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- PHOTOS FROM THE GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT
- CMT: GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT BRINGS OUT COUNTRY MUSIC TITANS
- THANKS MIKE HUCKABEE FOR EMCEEING THE SHOW ON FRIDAY AND YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS ON THE HUCKABEE SHOW!
- LEGACY OF GEORGE JONES MUST BE PRESERVED
- GEORGE JONES CELEBRATED AT NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT