It may surprise some to learn that country music icon, George Jones, or ‘The Possum’ as he is lovingly known, turns into a kid each year at Christmas time. “We always did decorate, but in the past few years it has taken on a life of its own,” Jones says of the now famous lighting display that graces the property of the home he shares with wife Nancy just outside of Nashville. “I usually go down and say hello to the folks, I like to see how excited the children get.”
- ROLLING STONE: STARS HONOR GEORGE JONES AT MASSIVE NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT ALAN
- AP: STARS LINE UP TO PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- PHOTOS FROM THE GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT
- CMT: GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT BRINGS OUT COUNTRY MUSIC TITANS
- THANKS MIKE HUCKABEE FOR EMCEEING THE SHOW ON FRIDAY AND YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS ON THE HUCKABEE SHOW!
- LEGACY OF GEORGE JONES MUST BE PRESERVED
- GEORGE JONES CELEBRATED AT NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT