Country legend GEORGE JONES is adding restaurateur to his impressive resume after announcing plans to open a Southern-style diner in Enterprise, Alabama. The singer/songwriter, who owns his own bacon, barbecue sauce and bottled water enterprise, is planning his latest culinary venture with his wife NANCY. The restaurant, called Possum Holler, will be decorated with memorabilia from Jones’ career and will open for business later this year (06). Look for more coming soon
- THE SWON BROTHERS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES WITH “WHO’S GONNA FILL THEIR SHOES” ON “THE VOICE”
- GEORGE JONES FINAL NASHVILLE CONCERT TO TAKE PLACE AS A ‘TRIBUTE SHOW’
- FRIENDS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES AT FUNERAL
- MUSIC CITY MOURNS COUNTRY LEGEND GEORGE JONES IN MEMORIAL AT GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE
- KEITH RICHARDS: GEORGE JONES WAS 'PURE AMERICAN MUSIC'
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE DETAILS ANNOUNCED
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE WILL INCLUDE LAURA BUSH, KENNY CHESNEY AND MANY MORE