Country legend GEORGE JONES is adding restaurateur to his impressive resume after announcing plans to open a Southern-style diner in Enterprise, Alabama. The singer/songwriter, who owns his own bacon, barbecue sauce and bottled water enterprise, is planning his latest culinary venture with his wife NANCY. The restaurant, called Possum Holler, will be decorated with memorabilia from Jones’ career and will open for business later this year (06). Look for more coming soon
- ROLLING STONE: STARS HONOR GEORGE JONES AT MASSIVE NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT ALAN
- AP: STARS LINE UP TO PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- PHOTOS FROM THE GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT
- CMT: GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT BRINGS OUT COUNTRY MUSIC TITANS
- THANKS MIKE HUCKABEE FOR EMCEEING THE SHOW ON FRIDAY AND YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS ON THE HUCKABEE SHOW!
- LEGACY OF GEORGE JONES MUST BE PRESERVED
- GEORGE JONES CELEBRATED AT NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT