The CMT Cross Country Taping with George Jones and Merle Haggard originally scheduled for Wednesday night at The Factory in Franklin has been postponed. CMT attributed the cancellation to “unforeseen circumstances,” which forced Haggard to return home to the west coast earlier than planned. Jones’ publicist, Susan Nadler of Bandit Records remarked that Jones regrets having to reschedule saying, “George is really anxious to do it. And the sessions turned out great.” more!
- ROLLING STONE: STARS HONOR GEORGE JONES AT MASSIVE NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT ALAN
- AP: STARS LINE UP TO PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- PHOTOS FROM THE GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT
- CMT: GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT BRINGS OUT COUNTRY MUSIC TITANS
- THANKS MIKE HUCKABEE FOR EMCEEING THE SHOW ON FRIDAY AND YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS ON THE HUCKABEE SHOW!
- LEGACY OF GEORGE JONES MUST BE PRESERVED
- GEORGE JONES CELEBRATED AT NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT