The CMT Cross Country Taping with George Jones and Merle Haggard originally scheduled for Wednesday night at The Factory in Franklin has been postponed. CMT attributed the cancellation to “unforeseen circumstances,” which forced Haggard to return home to the west coast earlier than planned. Jones’ publicist, Susan Nadler of Bandit Records remarked that Jones regrets having to reschedule saying, “George is really anxious to do it. And the sessions turned out great.” more!
- REST IN PEACE HERB KINMAN
- BLUEGRASS QUEEN RHONDA VINCENT PAYS TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- CPM EXHIBIT HONORS JONES’S LEGACY
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT FEATURED IN COUNTRY WEEKLY
- VIP TICKET HOLDER PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT
- ROLLING STONE: STARS HONOR GEORGE JONES AT MASSIVE NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT ALAN
- AP: STARS LINE UP TO PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES