The CMT Cross Country Taping with George Jones and Merle Haggard originally scheduled for Wednesday night at The Factory in Franklin has been postponed. CMT attributed the cancellation to “unforeseen circumstances,” which forced Haggard to return home to the west coast earlier than planned. Jones’ publicist, Susan Nadler of Bandit Records remarked that Jones regrets having to reschedule saying, “George is really anxious to do it. And the sessions turned out great.” more!
- THE SWON BROTHERS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES WITH “WHO’S GONNA FILL THEIR SHOES” ON “THE VOICE”
- GEORGE JONES FINAL NASHVILLE CONCERT TO TAKE PLACE AS A ‘TRIBUTE SHOW’
- FRIENDS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES AT FUNERAL
- MUSIC CITY MOURNS COUNTRY LEGEND GEORGE JONES IN MEMORIAL AT GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE
- KEITH RICHARDS: GEORGE JONES WAS 'PURE AMERICAN MUSIC'
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE DETAILS ANNOUNCED
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE WILL INCLUDE LAURA BUSH, KENNY CHESNEY AND MANY MORE