George Jones’s career was the subject of a panel during last week’s Country Radio Seminar, held in Nashville, TN. The crowd, full of radio and television broadcasters, media personnel, and music professionals, got a historic perspective and appreciation for the format and learned lessons from the past. Ronnie Gilley and songwriter/producer Norro Wilson sat down with George for an hour long discussion about country music of the past, present and future.
- THE SWON BROTHERS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES WITH “WHO’S GONNA FILL THEIR SHOES” ON “THE VOICE”
- GEORGE JONES FINAL NASHVILLE CONCERT TO TAKE PLACE AS A ‘TRIBUTE SHOW’
- FRIENDS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES AT FUNERAL
- MUSIC CITY MOURNS COUNTRY LEGEND GEORGE JONES IN MEMORIAL AT GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE
- KEITH RICHARDS: GEORGE JONES WAS 'PURE AMERICAN MUSIC'
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE DETAILS ANNOUNCED
- GEORGE JONES FUNERAL SERVICE WILL INCLUDE LAURA BUSH, KENNY CHESNEY AND MANY MORE