Country radio programmers and disc jockeys packed a large conference room at the Nashville Convention Center Friday (March 7) to witness a conversation between George Jones and producer-songwriter Norro Wilson. They seemed indifferent to the irony that most country stations won’t play the 79-year-old singer’s music these days because it lies outside their younger target demographic. more!
- REST IN PEACE HERB KINMAN
- BLUEGRASS QUEEN RHONDA VINCENT PAYS TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- CPM EXHIBIT HONORS JONES’S LEGACY
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT FEATURED IN COUNTRY WEEKLY
- VIP TICKET HOLDER PHOTOS FROM GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT
- ROLLING STONE: STARS HONOR GEORGE JONES AT MASSIVE NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT ALAN
- AP: STARS LINE UP TO PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES