Country radio programmers and disc jockeys packed a large conference room at the Nashville Convention Center Friday (March 7) to witness a conversation between George Jones and producer-songwriter Norro Wilson. They seemed indifferent to the irony that most country stations won’t play the 79-year-old singer’s music these days because it lies outside their younger target demographic. more!
- ROLLING STONE: STARS HONOR GEORGE JONES AT MASSIVE NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT ALAN
- AP: STARS LINE UP TO PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES
- PHOTOS FROM THE GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT
- CMT: GEORGE JONES TRIBUTE CONCERT BRINGS OUT COUNTRY MUSIC TITANS
- THANKS MIKE HUCKABEE FOR EMCEEING THE SHOW ON FRIDAY AND YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS ON THE HUCKABEE SHOW!
- LEGACY OF GEORGE JONES MUST BE PRESERVED
- GEORGE JONES CELEBRATED AT NASHVILLE TRIBUTE CONCERT