George Jones, Trace Adkins, Amy Grant and Vince Gill, and Moll and Charlie Anderson are supporting the Junior League of Nashville by participating in the non-profit’s upcoming Celebrity Tour of Kitchens. On April 1, Grant and Gill, Jones, and the Andersons will welcome guests into their homes to check out the amenities in their kitchens, an experience designed to give guests ideas for their own homes. Adkins and his wife Rhonda will host the tour’s patrons’ party on the evening of March 31. All proceeds from the event will benefit the programs of the Junior League, such as work at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital and the Nashville Children’s Theatre. Tickets are available at the Patron ($150) and Tour Guest ($75) levels. To purchase tickets, click here!
- 28 ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRES LIFE RIGHTS TO CELEBRATED COUNTRY MUSIC LEGEND GEORGE JONES
- WHY GEORGE JONES RANKS WITH FRANK SINATRA AND BILLIE HOLIDAY
- NAOMI JUDD: "CMT AWARDS DID A DISSERVICE TO COUNTRY FANS, JONES' LEGACY"
- THE OAK RIDGE BOYS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES AT THE 2013 CMA MUSIC FEST
- NANCY JONES REMEMBERS GEORGE WITH FRIENDS AT CMA FEST
- MONUMENT TO BE CONSTRUCTED FOR GEORGE JONES AT WOODLAWN CEMETERY
- THE SWON BROTHERS PAY TRIBUTE TO GEORGE JONES WITH “WHO’S GONNA FILL THEIR SHOES” ON “THE VOICE”